Resources for learning and teaching physics
Perimeter Institute offers free digital resources to help instructors, students, and science enthusiasts understand and share the power of physics. These lectures, videos, and classroom activities aim to make physics accessible to all, from elementary schoolers to graduate students and researchers.
Resources for elementary and secondary school students
- Download free teaching resources that give students valuable hands-on experience with a range of cutting-edge scientific subjects from our Resource Centre.
- Explore our interactive classroom simulations to engage students and demonstrate topics in high-school physics.
- View our extensive YouTube channel with hundreds of talks, demonstrations, and explanatory videos.
- Scroll from the Planck length out to the size of the observable universe via our Quantum to Cosmos interactive scale.
- Get to know some of the brilliant minds trying to solve nature’s deepest mysteries in our new podcast series Conversations at the Perimeter.
- Check out our professional development workshops for teachers and online workshops for students.
Resources at the undergraduate level
- Self-study Perimeter’s mini-courses on numerical methods, path integrals, symmetries, and quantum information designed for undergraduate physics students.
Resources at the graduate level
- Learn graduate-level theoretical physics independently with Perimeter Scholars International's free online learning modules.
- Dive into a wide range of topics in theoretical physics with Perimeter Scholars International master’s level lectures.