My Research is focused on the behaviour of soft materials at the nanoscale. This includes self assembly of polymers, dynamics in thin films and near surface and interfaces. I have a long standing interest on the dynamics of glassy materials.
- Competitive Effects from an Artificial Tear Solution to Protein Adsorption. B Hall, LW Jones, JA Forrest Optometry and vision science: official publication of the American Academy
- Enhanced high-frequency molecular dynamics in the near-surface region of polystyrene thin films observed with Î²-NMR I McKenzie, CR Daley, RF Kiefl, CDP Levy, WA MacFarlane, GD Morris, ... Soft matter 11 (9), 1755-1761
- A Brief Survey of Î²-Detected NMR of Implanted 8Li+ in Organic Polymers FH McGee, I McKenzie, T Buck, CR Daley, JA Forrest, M Harada, RF Kiefl, ... Journal of Physics: Conference Series 551 (1), 012039
- The glass transition in thin polymer films, ESPCI, Paris, France,
- What have we learned after 20 years of measuring glass transitions in thin polymer films? J Forrest. Invited talk, American Physical Society.