My field of research is particle physics. I investigate the properties of the Higgs boson, possible solutions to the flavor puzzle and study new avenues to uncover the nature of dark matter. I give particular emphasis in providing contact with data coming from a broad range of experiments, including colliders, small-scale dark-matter experiments and astrophysical observatories.
- Postdoctoral Associate, YITP Stony Brook (2016-2019)
- PhD, Rutgers University, (2011-2016)
- CONICYT Fellow, 2011-2014
- Fulbright Fellow, 2011-2014.
- Daniel Egana-Ugrinovic, Samuel Homiller, Patrick Meade Light Scalars and the Koto Anomaly Phys.Rev.Lett. 124 (2020) 19, 191801
- Daniel Egana-Ugrinovic, Samuel Homiller, Patrick Meade Higgs bosons with large couplings to light quarks Phys.Rev.D 100 (2019) 11, 115041
- Structure Formation and Exotic Compact Objects in a Dissipative Dark Sector Jae Hyeok Chang, Daniel Egana-Ugrinovic, Rouven Essig, Chris Kouvaris JCAP 03 (2019) 036
- Aligned and Spontaneous Flavor Violation Daniel Egana-Ugrinovic, Samuel Homiller, Patrick Meade Phys.Rev.Lett. 123 (2019) 3, 031802
- Charged Fermions Below 100 GeV Daniel Egana-Ugrinovic, Matthew Low, Joshua T. Ruderman JHEP 05 (2018) 012
- The minimal fermionic model of electroweak baryogenesis Daniel Egana-Ugrinovic JHEP 12 (2017) 064
- 125 GeV Higgs from Tree-Level A-terms Aria Basirnia, Daniel Egana-Ugrinovic, Simon Knapen, David Shih JHEP 06 (2015) 144
- Higgs Boson Contributions to the Electron Electric Dipole Moment Daniel Egana-Ugrinovic, Scott Thomas 1810.08631 [hep-ph]
- Effective Theory of Higgs Sector Vacuum States Daniel Egana-Ugrinovic, Scott Thomas 1512.00144
- All seminars from 2014 attached below. Dark Galaxy Formation Invited seminar. Galileo Galilei Institute, Florence, 2019. Invited seminar: Perimeter Institute, 2019. Conference: Korean Physics Society Spring Meeting, South Korea, 2019. Workshop: Aspen Winter, 2019. Workshop: Dark Interactions. Brookhaven National Laboratory, 2018. --- Spontaneous Flavor Violation. Invited seminar: University of Minnesota. 2020. Invited seminar: Stanford Institute for Theoretical Physics, Stanford University, 2020. Conference: Flavor 2019, Max Planck Institute, Munich, 2019. Invited seminar: IBS CTPU, Daejeon, South Korea, 2019. Invited seminar. Galileo Galilei Institute, Florence, 2018. --- Charged Fermions Below 100 GeV. Conference: SUSY, Institut de Fisica d"Altes Energies, Barcelona, 2018. --- The minimal fermionic model of electroweak baryogenesis. Conference: High Energy Physics in the LHC Era, Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria, 2018. Workshop: International Workshop on Baryon & Lepton Number Violation, BLV. Case Western Reserve University 2017. Conference: Brookhaven forum: In Search of New Paradigms. Brookhaven National La- boratory, 2017. Conference: Particle physics, String theory and Cosmology, PASCOS. Instituto de Fisica Teorica, Madrid, 2017. --- Nelson-Barr-ogenesis, or a Complete, Calculable and Predictive Model for All Required CP Violation. Conference: High Energy Physics in the LHC Era, Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria, 2016. Invited seminar: Stanford Institute for Theoretical Physics, Stanford University, 2015. Invited seminar: Theoretical Particle Physics group, Boston University, 2015. --- Effective Theories of Higgs Sector Vacuum States. Invited seminar: Particle Physics Group. Oxford University, 2015. Invited seminar: High Energy Theory Group. UC Santa Barbara, 2015. Invited seminar: Particle Theory Group, UC Davis, 2015. Conference: PHENO 2015, University of Pittsburgh, 2015. --- 125 GeV Higgs from Tree-Level A-terms. Conference: PHENO 2014, University of Pittsburgh, 2014.