- AdS/CFT correspondence - Entanglement - Conformal Field Theory
- 2012 - 2015 Postdoctoral researcher, KU Leuven, Belgium.
- 2007-2012 Ph.D. at Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium, Greatest Distinction. Thesis: Applications of the AdS/CFT correspondence to strongly coupled dynamics. Supervisors: Prof. Ben Craps & Prof. Alexander Sevrin.
- Recipient of the Program for Young Researchers "Rita Levi Montalcini" 2015 for a tenure track position at the University of Florence, Firenze (Italy).
- Grant Young Investigator Training Program for the program "New Developments in AdS3/CFT2 Holography" at GGI, Firenze, and for research visit at SISSA, Trieste (Italy) for the period Apr. - May 2017 (4000EUR).
- V. Balasubramanian, A. Bernamonti, B. Craps, T. De Jonckheere and F. Galli, ``Heavy-Heavy-Light-Light correlators in Liouville theory,'' JHEP 1708 (2017) 045 [arXiv: 1705.08004 [hep-th]].
- V. Balasubramanian, A. Bernamonti, B. Craps, T. De Jonckheere and F. Galli, ``Entwinement in discretely gauged theories,'' JHEP 1612 (2016) 094 [arXiv: 1609.03991 [hep-th]].
- C. T. Asplund, A. Bernamonti, F. Galli and T. Hartman, ``Entanglement Scrambling in 2d Conformal Field Theory,'' JHEP 1509 (2015) 110 [arXiv: 1506.03772 [hep-th]].
- C. T. Asplund, A. Bernamonti, F. Galli and T. Hartman, ``Holographic Entanglement Entropy from 2d CFT: Heavy States and Local Quenches,'' JHEP 1502 (2015) 171 [arXiv: 1410.1392 [hep-th]].
- C. T. Asplund and A. Bernamonti, ``Mutual information after a local quench in conformal field theory,'' Phys. Rev. D 89 (2014) no.6, 066015 [arXiv: 1311.4173 [hep-th]].
- A. Bernamonti, F. Galli, R. C. Myers and J. Oppenheim, ``Holographic second laws of black hole thermodynamics,'' arXiv: 1803.03633 [hep-th].
- "Holographic second laws of black hole thermodynamics"; invited seminar at GGI conference "Quantum information in quantum gravity 4", Firenze (Italy), 2018-06-15.
- "Entwinement and non-minimal geodesics from 2d CFT"; invited virtual seminar at Albert Einstein Institute, Potsdam (Germany), 2018-02-09.
- "Heavy-Heavy-Light-Light correlators in Liouville theory"; invited seminar at GGI conference "Classical and quantum aspects of the AdS3/CFT2 correspondence", Firenze (Italy), 2017-05-05.
- "Heavy-Heavy-Light-Light correlators in Liouville theory"; invited seminar at SISSA, Trieste (Italy), 2017-04-20.
- "New notions of entanglement and non-minimal geodesics from 2d CFT"; invited seminar at Padova University, Padova (Italy), 2017-01-11.
- PIRSA:16070033, Holographic Correlation Functions, 2016-07-22, It from Qubit Summer School
- "Entanglement dynamics in 2d CFT"; group seminar at Perimeter Institute, January 29 2016.
- PIRSA:09070009, Multi-Trace Deformations of AdS/CFT and Spherical D-branes, 2009-07-09, Holographic Cosmology Workshop - 2009