Perimeter Institute is a place where bold ideas flourish. It’s a culture that thrives on collaboration and new perspectives, bringing together great minds in a shared endeavour to achieve breakthroughs that will transform our future.
Perimeter is located in Waterloo Region, Ontario — a tri-city area with big impact. Home to two universities, 1,000+ tech companies, national and global corporations and non-profits, and a burgeoning arts scene, this region of 550,000 people is also exceptionally welcoming to families, boasting a strong public school system and diverse population. Only 90 minutes from Toronto, it is a place where anyone can find their niche. Find out more at #whywaterloo.
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility (IDEA) Lead
- Associate Director, Advancement Operations
- Travel, Housing and Programs Coordinator (Academic and Research Programs)
- Educational Outreach Program Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Advancement Specialist, Events Management (1 Year Contract)
- Manager, Infrastructure and Support Services
Perimeter Institute's commitment
Perimeter Institute is committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from racialized persons, women, Indigenous/Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2+ persons, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. Perimeter Institute provides support throughout the application process for applicants with disabilities. We work with you to understand the impact of your disability to appropriately accommodate you during the application/interview process. Please contact [email protected] for assistance.