Administrative Positions at Perimeter Institute
Available Administrative Positions
Perimeter is a not-for-profit, registered charity devoted to fundamental research, training, and educational outreach in theoretical physics. In addition to research positions, there are a variety of administrative departments that facilitate the strategic operations of the Institute.
Benefits of Administration Roles at Perimeter
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Extended health care benefits which include medical, dental, vision, psychological and paramedical (i.e. physiotherapy, massage, chiropractor), travel insurance and more. Eligible dependents also receive benefit coverage.
- Disability and life insurance coverage.
- Employer matched registered pension plan
Partner and Family Support
- Top ups for maternity and parental leave for all employees
- Priority registration to PI day care partnerships
- PI Child friendly play space and planned family activities each year
Health and Wellness Resources
- Employee and family support services from confidential third party (Homewood Health)
- Onsite counselling services or private practice coverage
- Onsite yoga and personal training
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Social and wellness events and activities
Perimeter Institute’s Commitment:
Perimeter Institute brings together great minds in a shared endeavour to achieve breakthroughs in theoretical physics. Our culture thrives on collaboration and new perspectives.
We recognize that imbalances persist, both in theoretical physics in general and at Perimeter Institute specifically. We are taking concrete actions to increase inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility in our community.
"We’re here to make breakthroughs in our understanding of the universe - and we can’t afford to leave any great thinkers, or any great ideas, behind."
Robert Myers, Director and BMO Financial Group Isaac Newton Chair