Science is a powerful way of investigating the mysteries of our universe, and an exciting process of building models to describe our world — models that change as new discoveries are made. Perimeter’s Outreach team is passionate about supporting science teachers so that, together, we can raise scientific literacy.
Professional development workshops
You can browse our upcoming workshops below. Registration closes when capacity is reached, or approximately 24 hours before each session. Sign up for email updates to be the first to know when new sessions are scheduled!
There are no in-person workshops scheduled at this time. Please check back later.
- This Year's Nobel Prize in Physics: Quantum Physics - November 1, 2022
- Beyond Bohr: A Quantum Approach to the Atom - October 27, 2022
- Beyond Bohr: A Quantum Approach to the Atom - October 13, 2022
- Black Holes - May 10, 2022
- Medical Physics - April 14, 2022
- What's New in Physics? - April 6, 2022
- Climate Change Models - March 22, 2022
- NEW Particle Physics: Measuring the Mass of the Higgs Boson - March 18, 2022
- Escape the Forces of Nature Museum - March 2, 2022
- Igniting the Orbitron Breakout Activity - December 8, 2021
- Explorer l'Espace les Exoplanètes - December 1, 2021
- Optics & Telescopes - November 4, 2021
- What Does it Take to Win the Nobel Prize in Physics? - October 7, 2021
- Evidence for Climate Change — July 14, 2021
- Escape the Forces of Nature Museum — June 8, 2021
- The Mystery of Dark Matter — June 3, 2021
- CHIME Radio Telescope – May 18 , 2021
- Why Is it Like That? — May 12, 2021