Career Building Internship Opportunities
Perimeter Institute supports graduate students and postdoctoral researchers to supplement their training with external internship opportunities in industry. Former Perimeter students and researchers have gone on to pursue careers not only in world-leading academic institutions, but also in start-ups and companies focused on developing ground-breaking technologies. In the jobs posted below, students and researchers are hired to apply their theoretical physics skills in industry settings.
- Graduate Internship in Quantum Information Processing and Computational Sciences
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Quantum Information Processing and Computational Sciences
- Residency in Quantum Security, Quantum Sensing, Quantum Simulation & Optimization, Artificial Intelligence, or Learning Science + Education
- Residency in Quantum Machine Learning, Quantum Computing, and Photonics
- Supply Chain Optimization Using Quantum Computing