Terms of Sale
The appearance of specific guest artists, speaker or attraction is not guaranteed. Perimeter Institute reserves the right to make substitutions and reschedule events if necessary. There is no refund or exchange for purchased tickets. Refunds are given only in the event of a concert's complete cancellation. If you are unable to attend a concert for which you have purchased tickets, you may call Perimeter Institute Ticket office at (519) 883-4480 at least 24-hours prior to the concert to have your tickets voided and the amount donated to Perimeter Institute's research activities. You will receive a charitable tax receipt for this donation.
Terms of Sale
Tickets for the Classical World Artists series are for assigned seats. Tickets for Art Talks, Pushing the Perimeter series and Public Lectures are for general seating unless indicated as wheelchair.
- Ticket sales are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for other events.
- Latecomers to paid concerts or events will be seated at a suitable break.
- Ticket holders to FREE events should note that due to high demand free tickets may not be honoured for anyone arriving later than 15 minutes before an event.
- No cameras or recording equipment will be permitted in the performance or lecture space.
- Regardless of age, each person attending performances must have a ticket including infants.
- Listed ticket prices include any applicable taxes and service charges.
- Program is subject to change without notice.
- Perimeter Institute reserves the right to refuse admission or expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct is deemed objectionable.
- Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to any event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event and hereby agrees to assume same.
- Ticket holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and effects to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, by-laws and facility regulations and rules.
Cultural and bistro events are ancillary activities made possible through paid ticketing, private donors and sponsorships.
Event disclaimer for Perimeter public lectures
All Perimeter public lecture events will be recorded, broadcast, and streamed, and may form part of one or more audio-visual productions intended for initial release on the internet, television, and on home or mobile video devices.
Audience members under the age of 18 must therefore be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
By registering to attend and attending a Perimeter public lecture, you are consenting to the use of your appearance, image and voice in the productions and in any promotion or use of the production in any media through the world.