The requests for sponsorship of external conferences have to meet the following criteria:
- The event is of national or international significance,
- The event is taking place in Canada,
- The event is directly related to Perimeter Institute's research or outreach mission and mandate,
- Perimeter will receive the following in recognition of its sponsorship:
- Logo placement on all publicity, and
- Logo placement on the organizer's website with a link to Perimeter Institute's website
5. The organizer is willing to provide Perimeter Institute with:
- An event logo
- Two event posters
- A post-event report which includes a short summary, budget including a description of the use of Perimeter funds and a digital photo of the event.
Perimeter has a maximum allocation of funds for sponsorship each year. Sponsorship amounts generally range from $500 to $3000 though exceptions may be made. We suggest submitting proposals as early as possible, but at least four months before the event date. Sponsorship requests will be reviewed three times a year (January, May and September) and a decision regarding which sponsorships will be approved will take place in those months.
Application details: To apply for conference sponsorship, fill out and submit this application form. If you have any questions about the application please email the Conference Coordinator at conferences[at]perimeterinstitute[dot]ca