Perimeter Institute makes every effort to ensure excellent conference programming, however, there may be occasions when content is subject to change without notice. The appearance of specific speakers or attraction is not guaranteed. Management reserves the right to make substitutions and reschedule events if necessary. Refunds or changes to your order will be granted to people who contact our conference office one week or more prior to the conference start date. If you are unable to attend a conference for which you have registered and paid for, you may call the Perimeter Institute Conference office at (519) 569-7600 x6061 1 week prior to the conference start date to have your registration voided and the amount refunded to your credit card. You also have the option of donating your registration fees to research activities at Perimeter Institute. You will receive a charitable tax receipt for this donation.
Terms of Sale
- Refunds will be granted if at least 1 weeks notice is given to Perimeter Institute's conference coordinator (519) 569-7600 x6061.
- Seating for lectures is based on a first come, first serve policy.
- Regardless of age, each person attending conferences must be registered and paid in full before attending.
- Listed ticket prices include any applicable taxes and service charges.
- Program is subject to change without notice.
- Perimeter Institute reserves the right to refuse admission or expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct is deemed objectionable.
- Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to any event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event and hereby agrees to assume same.
- Ticket holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and effects to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, by-laws and facility regulations and rules.