The requests for sponsorship of external conferences have to meet the following criteria:
- The event is of national or international significance,
- The event is taking place in Canada,
- The event is directly related to Perimeter Institute's research or outreach mission and mandate,
- Perimeter will receive the following in recognition of its sponsorship:
- Logo placement on all publicity, and
- Logo placement on the organizer's website with a link to Perimeter Institute's website
5. The organizer is willing to provide Perimeter Institute with:
- An event logo
- Two event posters
- A post-event report which includes a short summary, budget including a description of the use of Perimeter funds and a digital photo of the event.
Perimeter has a maximum allocation of funds for sponsorship each year. Sponsorship amounts generally range from $500 to $4000 though exceptions may be made. We suggest submitting proposals as early as possible. Proposals must be submitted at least 2 months before the event date.
To apply for conference sponsorship, fill out and submit this application form. If you have any questions about the application please email the Conference Coordinator at conferences[at]perimeterinstitute[dot]ca