Perimeter Institute will host a one day school for grad students and post-docs on experimental and theoretical background and methods for the study of Highly Frustrated Magnetic systems. The school will be followed by the International Conference, Highly Frustrated Magnetism 2012, which will be held at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario.
Lectures will be given by:
- Philippe Mendels (Universite de Paris-Sud, France)
- John Chalker (University of Oxford, UK)
- Oleg Tchernyshyov (Johns Hopkins University, USA)
- Collin Broholm (Johns Hopkins University/NIST, USA)
- Christopher Wiebe (University of Winnipeg, Canada)
- Xiao-Gang Wen (Perimeter Institute)
For more information regarding the conference, please click here.